swing undo

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andreas_R=F8sdal?=

Hi,

What's the best way to implement undo/redo in a swing application?
(Undo of changes to some/all swing components in a frame?)

Thanks

Thomas Weidenfeller

Andreas said:
What's the best way to implement undo/redo in a swing application?
(Undo of changes to some/all swing components in a frame?)

There is never a "best way" for any kind of tasks if the requirements
are unclear. And even if they are clear, there might be no best way at all.

Maybe Swing's own undo manager will work for you, maybe it doesn't.
Maybe an own implementation of the command pattern will work, maybe it
doesn't. You (not we) have to evaluate the options and make a decision
what works best for you.

/Thomas