    What's the best way to implement undo/redo in a swing application?
    (Undo of changes to some/all swing components in a frame?)

    Thanks

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andreas_R=F8sdal?=, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Andreas Røsdal wrote:
    > What's the best way to implement undo/redo in a swing application?
    > (Undo of changes to some/all swing components in a frame?)

    There is never a "best way" for any kind of tasks if the requirements
    are unclear. And even if they are clear, there might be no best way at all.

    Maybe Swing's own undo manager will work for you, maybe it doesn't.
    Maybe an own implementation of the command pattern will work, maybe it
    doesn't. You (not we) have to evaluate the options and make a decision
    what works best for you.

    /Thomas

    --
    The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ: