swing

rajujohn100

what is the difference between the System.exit() and dispose()
method ,What are the situation we have to use this both method ?

RedGrittyBrick

GG said:
what is the difference between the System.exit() and dispose()

Have a look at the API documentation.

method ,What are the situation we have to use this both method ?

That is explained in the API documentation.

Why is it that you are using Google Groups but have not been able to use
Google to look up answers to these questions?