switch from normal mode to fullscreen mode

samuelberthelot

Hi,
How can I switch the browser back and forth to fullscreen mode, using
javascript on the onclick event of a button ?

Thanks

Tom Cole

Samuel,

Through the last several posts you've made (no toolbar, etc.) it sounds
like you're trying to force the user to do (or actually not do) certain
things because it will break your site or it's functionality. Isn't it
a better idea to fix those problems and let the user do whatever he/she
wants? With enough effort you can combat problems typically associated
with a back button press.

Relying on anything else is not safe practice. Maybe you'd be better
off telling us what it is about a forward/back button press that causes
you grief, and we can work on fixing that...