Switching between http and https popping up a login box

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Tony Wright, May 28, 2004.

  1. Tony Wright

    Tony Wright Guest

    Hi,

    I am response.redirecting from an http to a https site, as follows:

    http://mipdev05/features/MyShops/Ms...a4f12d4d-e2fd-4785-83ec-4ea2ed1ca48c&P=1&VT=G
    https://mipdev05/features/MotorShops/MsPaymentDetails.aspx

    https works fine, except that it is requiring me to log in a second
    time on the redirect.
    Authentication mode is set to windows.
    I am only using basic authentication over SSL.

    Does anyone know why it is popping up the second login box, and how do
    I go about bypassing this second login box?

    THanks,
    Tony

    Tony Wright, May 28, 2004