Switching between http and https

CS

I have two forms,1 is http and another is https. Https is a pop up form and
http is its opener.
Now, I want to pass back some data from Https side to its opener page but it
prompts message" permission denied."
Is it possible that i can refresh or pass back some data to the http page
from the Https side?

here's the code
RegisterStartupScript("save", "<script>try{window.opener.creditCard('" &
MemberPaymentID & "')}catch(e){var
frm=window.opener.frmMain;frm.MemberPaymentID.value='" & MemberPaymentID &
"';frm.Process.value='Save';frm.submit();} window.close();</script>")

Jason Brown [MSFT]

I don't think it'll work using javascript - under the security model (IIRC),
an SSL site and it's non-SSL counterpart are effectively two different
domains.

http and https are cordoned off for a reason, though - have you fully
considered the implications of bouncing data in and out of the secure area?
isn't it better to keep it all cordoned off?