    MemberPaymentID & "')}catch(e){var
    frm=window.opener.frmMain;frm.MemberPaymentID.value='" & MemberPaymentID &
    "';frm.Process.value='Save';frm.submit();} window.close();</script>")
    CS, Apr 29, 2005

  2. I don't think it'll work using javascript - under the security model (IIRC),
    an SSL site and it's non-SSL counterpart are effectively two different
    domains.

    http and https are cordoned off for a reason, though - have you fully
    considered the implications of bouncing data in and out of the secure area?
    isn't it better to keep it all cordoned off?

    --
    Jason Brown
    Microsoft GTSC, IIS

    Jason Brown [MSFT], Apr 29, 2005