switching between https and http

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Hemant, Sep 16, 2009.

  1. Hemant

    Hemant Guest

    HI,
    I am working on a webapplication in asp.net 2.0 .
    my problem is that when my application redirect to a secure page than the
    url like "https://"
    But when i again move to other page which have extention .html as I am using
    url rewriting in global.asax than https remain.
    If i don't use url rewriting than it works and https switch to http as that
    ..aspx is not in my list which is in webconfig file.
    for example as
    https://localhost:3905/abc.com/login.aspx
    and when i redirect to another page than https remain same . as
    https://localhost:3905/abc.com/book.html
    And I am getting error .
    I want to change the url to
    http://localhost:3905/abc.com/book.html