Switching between web cam applets

Discussion in 'HTML' started by John Smith, May 13, 2005.

  1. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    I have 2 web cameras that are displayed in my html page by two different
    applets. I did not write the appletts, I just put them into the web page.

    Question 1: Is there a way to have this image on the page change from one
    camera to the other every 15 seconds?
    Question 2: Is there a way to have the cameras only appear during a certain
    time of the day and have a jpg appear the rest of the time - i.e. daylight
    hours?

    Camera #1
    (I altered the actual link to the cameras.)

    <applet name="cvcs" codebase="http://x.x.x.x:80/" code="xplug.class"
    width=320 height=240</td>
    <param name="RemotePort" value="80">
    <param name="Timeout" value=5000>
    <param name="RotateAngle" value=0>
    <Param name="PreviewFrameRate" value=2>
    <param name="DeviceserialNo" value="aGFyYm9yOm1hcmsxMjM=">
    </applet>

    Camera #2

    <applet name="cvcs" codebase="http://x.x.x.x:81/" code="xplug.class"
    width=320 height=240</td>
    <param name="RemotePort" value="81">
    <param name="Timeout" value=5000>
    <param name="RotateAngle" value=0>
    <Param name="PreviewFrameRate" value=2>
    <param name="DeviceserialNo" value="aGFyYm9yMjptYXJrMTIz=">
    </applet>

    Thanks,

    Kevin

    John Smith, May 13, 2005