    Any idea how I can maintain the authentication token between the secure and non-secure pages

    thank you
    iulian

    =?Utf-8?B?SXVsaWFuIElvbmVzY3U=?=, May 24, 2004

  2. Iulian,

    There is that saying don't change horses mid stream. I'm a little confused on what you are asking but here it goes. If you are challenging request to a site once they are prompted to authenticate they're should be a little box that says 'Remember my password' (Win XP). Also in the Internet Explorer options there is a setting so that Internet Explorer will pass NT credentials by default. This is only useful for intranet applications. Naturally you don't want your I.E. throwing your network login to random sites. Have you tried another machine to see if you get the behavior. I use my own form and then test the NT credentials behind the scenes. Just an idea.

    -Calvin Luttrell
    ProjectThunder.com

    Calvin Luttrell/ProjectThunder.com, May 24, 2004