    of Nov. 2003 and statistics for last 12 months with the Webalizer can
    be kept.

    Thanks for help.
    fuli, Sep 3, 2006

  2. fuli

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    fuli wrote:
    > I set up my current web site in Nov. 2003. This date is listed
    > somewhere on the control panel of the site.
    >
    > Now I am considering to transfer to another host with keeping the
    > domain name. I wonder that at the new site, whether the original date
    > of Nov. 2003 and statistics for last 12 months with the Webalizer can
    > be kept.

    On my host, Webalizer data for several months are stored in a directory
    called webalizer. This backs up to my computer just as do other files
    on the server. It works properly on the computer. So I would not lose
    the data, even if I changed to a host without Webalizer. If your
    present setup works as does mine, you need not lose your old Webalizer
    data even if you do not have Webalizer on the new host. You may have to
    ask the new host if they can use the original date on the old site for
    your new one.
    cwdjrxyz, Sep 3, 2006