    Ed
    --=20
    Encontr=E1 a "Tu psic=F3pata favorito" http://tuxmaniac.blogspot.com

    Edgardo Hames, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Edgardo Hames

    Alex Fenton Guest

    Hi Edgardo

    If you're looking for something similar in Ruby but don't want to port
    SWT, you might want to consider WxRuby. It is cross-platform (like Fox,
    Tk), but provides native-look widgets on Windows, Linux and OS X (unlike
    those).

    http://wxruby.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl

    I'm been very happy with it and used it for a large end-user application
    (see http://www.pressure.to/qda/ for screenshots from Windows)

    alex

    Alex Fenton, Jul 1, 2005