swt drag and drop to native?

soni29

hi,
is it possible to use SWT, the library that comes with Eclipse, to
drag and drop an SWT component, something like a textarea, onto MS
Word, or any other native windows application. we have built a java
app. using SWT and the client wants to know if this feature is
possible, after being dropped the textarea should still be able to
interact with the clients, detect events such as clicks, etc..

Thank you.