SWT -- quickly change widgets displayed

Joel S

I am looking for ideas or an example on how to best handle quickly
changing widgets. Think of when you sign on aim. You go from the sign
on screen to the buddy list. I would love any adivce, articles, or
examples you may have.

the only thought i had was to dispose all the currently viewable
widgets and then add the widgets i want back to the shell. however when
i attempt to add widgets back to the shell they never show.

Thanks
Joel