SWT Table's scroll event

kamiseq

hej,
I am developing a thick client in eclipse's SWT lib.

I was playing with VIRTUAL style of Table widget but as I have many
items (~200000) I don't want to store them as there is a possibility
that after one - two days all items will be downloaded. so SetData
event is not enough.

the other thing is that states of those items are changing every
second so view needs to be refreshed ( and that is another argument
for not storing items on client side)

the solution would be to know how many rows table can display in
current application state and replace rows with new from server on
scroll up or down event.

I couldn't find any javadoc about swt table and events it accepts :(

any idea how to do it?

what about getting rid of scroll bar, is that possible?