Symantec AVF detected an unrepairable virus in a message you sent

Guest

Subject of the message: Hello
Recipient of the message: Karen Teague

This correspondence is confidential and is solely for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you
are not the intended recipient please delete this correspondence from your
system and notify the sender immediately.

No warranty is given that this correspondence is free from any virus. In
keeping with good computer practice, you should ensure that it is actually
virus free. E-mail messages may be subject to delays, non-delivery and
unauthorised alterations therefore, information expressed in this message is
not given or endorsed by Open and Direct Group Limited unless otherwise
notified by our duly authorised representative independent of this message.

Open and Direct Group Limited is a limited company registered in United
Kingdom under number 4390810 whose registered office is at 10 Norwich
Street, London, EC4A 1BD