    would be willing to take on this project? It's a fairly simple App, I just
    need to be able to drop the check digit - Help!! Please!!

    Thanks, Gary.

    Gary Evans, Mar 12, 2007

  2. Gary Evans

    Guest

    On Mar 12, 2:04 pm, "Gary Evans"<> wrote:
    > Hi all. I have a customer that would like to utilize some MK1100 Mini Kiosk
    > units at his store. The App we're trying to use is an ASP application. I can
    > make the units login to the Network, and run the App, but I "Must" drop the
    > UPC-A check digit during the scans. I'm familiar with most of the Symbol
    > products, in addition, we have a PPT88xx Scanner that will let use configure
    > Scanwedge to drop the check digit. Unfortunately, the Scanwedge in the
    > MK1100 does not give you that option. It must be written into the App. I'm
    > not a developer... Any ideas? Or, are there any developers out there, that
    > would be willing to take on this project? It's a fairly simple App, I just
    > need to be able to drop the check digit - Help!! Please!!
    >
    > Thanks, Gary.

    Hi, i'm trying to do some application like you with ASP and MK1100, my
    question is, if you have installed this application on the micro kiosk
    or you use a LAN to access this application.

    And if you have installed this application on the kiosk, how you
    configurate it... please any suggest will be very useful

    Tnx
    Irixä

    , Mar 16, 2007