    Thanks for help.

    o-o

    Thomas

    TK, Oct 9, 2006

  2. TK

    Tom Smith Guest

    TK wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > how can I check wether a file a symbolic link is?

    I have no idea what you're asking about: you're certainly in the wrong
    newsgroup. (see the group FAQ for more information.)

    Tom

    Tom Smith, Oct 9, 2006

  3. TK

    TK Guest

    Hi,

    >> how can I check wether a file a symbolic link is?

    > I have no idea what you're asking about: you're certainly in the wrong
    > newsgroup. (see the group FAQ for more information.)

    No, but my english is not so good.

    I have to know whether a typical file (under Linux) a symbolic link is
    (in the sense of the stat()-Funktion).

    You know?

    o-o

    THomas

    TK, Oct 9, 2006
  4. TK

    Gavin Deane Guest

    TK wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > >> how can I check wether a file a symbolic link is?

    > > I have no idea what you're asking about: you're certainly in the wrong
    > > newsgroup. (see the group FAQ for more information.)

    > No, but my english is not so good.
    >
    > I have to know whether a typical file (under Linux) a symbolic link is
    > (in the sense of the stat()-Funktion).

    OK, that's a clearer question, but it's not a C++ language question.

    > You know?

    You are off-topic in this newsgroup. One of the groups in this FAQ
    may be able to help you.

    Gavin Deane

    Gavin Deane, Oct 9, 2006