Symposium “Computational Methods in Image Analysis” within the USNCCM X Congress – Announce & Call f

Discussion in 'Python' started by tavares@fe.up.pt, Dec 8, 2008.

    (Apologies for cross-posting)

    Symposium on “Computational methods in image analysis”
    10th US National Congress on Computational Mechanics (USNCCM X)
    Columbus, Ohio, USA, July 16-19, 2009
    http://usnccm-10.eng.ohio-state.edu/

    We would appreciate if you could distribute this information by your
    colleagues and co-workers.

    Dear Colleague,

    Within the 10th US National Congress on Computational Mechanics
    (USNCCM X), to be held in Ohio, USA, in July 16-19, 2009, we are
    organizing the Symposium “Computational methods in image analysis”.
    Examples of some topics that will be considered in the symposium
    “Computational methods in image analysis” are: Image Analysis, Objects
    Modeling, Image Segmentation, Matching, Shape Reconstruction, Motion
    and Deformation Analysis, Objects Description and Registration,
    Medical imaging, Software Development for Image Analysis and Grid and
    High Performance Computing in Image Analysis.
    Due to your research activities in those fields, we would like to
    invite you to submit your work and participate in the Symposium
    “Computational methods in image analysis”.

    For instructions and submission, please access to the conference
    website at:
    http://usnccm-10.eng.ohio-state.edu/abstractsub.html

    Please note that, when submitting your work you should select the
    Symposium “2.18.4 Computational methods in image analysis”.

    Important dates:

    - January 31, 2009: Deadline for abstract submission;
    - March 1, 2009: Deadline and notification of abstract acceptance;
    - July 16-19, 2009: Congress Events.

    Kind regards,

    João Manuel R. S. Tavares (University of Porto, Portugal,
    )
    Renato Natal Jorge (University of Porto, Portugal, )
    Yongjie Zhang (Carnegie Mellon University, USA,
    )
    Dinggang Shen (UNC-CH School of Medicine, USA, )
    (Symposium organizers)
    , Dec 8, 2008