Symposium “Image Processing and Analysis” within the ICCES'09 Thailand - Announce & Call for Papers

tavares

(Our apologies for cross-posting.
We appreciate if you kindly distribute this information by your co-
workers and colleagues.)

**********************************************************************************************************************

Symposium “Image Processing and Analysis”
International Conference on Computational & Experimental Engineering
and Sciences 2009 (ICCES'09)
Phuket, Thailand, 8-13 April 2009
http://icces.org/cgi-bin/ices09/pages/index

**********************************************************************************************************************

Dear Colleague,

Within the International Conference on Computational & Experimental
Engineering and Sciences 2009 (ICCES'09), to be held in Phuket,
Thailand, in 8-13 April 2009, we are organizing the Symposium “Image
Processing and Analysis”.
Examples of some topics that will be considered in that symposium are:
Image restoring, Description, Compression, Segmentation and
Description; Objects tracking, Matching, Reconstruction and
Registration; Visualization Enhance; Simulation and Animation;
Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis; Grid Computing
in Image Processing and Analysis; Applications of Image Processing and
Analysis.

Due to your research activities in those fields, we would like to
invite you to submit your work and participate in the Symposium “Image
Processing and Analysis”.

For instructions and submission, please access to the conference
website at: http://icces.org/cgi-bin/ices09/pages/index.
Please note, when submitting your work you should choose the Symposium
“Image Processing and Analysis”.

Important dates and Instructions:

- 15 Oct 2008: Start abstract submission;
- 1 Jan 2009: Deadline for abstract submission;
- 10 Jan 2009: End of abstract selection.
If you intend to submit your work please notify as soon as possible
the main organizer of your intention ([email protected]);
Instructions for authors are available at: http://icces.org/cgi-bin/ices09/pages/guide.

With kind regards,
Yours sincerely,

The Organizers,

João Manuel R. S. Tavares ([email protected]) (main organizer)
Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto, Porto, Portugal
Yongjie (Jessica) Zhan ([email protected])
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University,
Pittsburgh, USA
Maria João M. Vasconcelos ([email protected])
Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto, Porto, Portugal