Syncfusion Essential PDF vs PDF Technologies PDFTechLib

John

Hi

I am contemplating purchasing either Syncfusion Essential PDF or PDF
Technologies PDFTechLib. Does anyone have any preference of one over the
other?

Many Thanks

Regards

Guest

Hi

I am contemplating purchasing either Syncfusion Essential PDF or PDF
Technologies PDFTechLib. Does anyone have any preference of one over the
other?

Many Thanks

Regards

What are your requirements? For simple things you can try itextsharp
which is free.

John

Hi

I need to cerate adobe forms with editable fields that can be emailed, and
recipients can fill in those fields and email back the form.

Thanks

Regards

Hi

I am contemplating purchasing either Syncfusion Essential PDF or PDF
Technologies PDFTechLib. Does anyone have any preference of one over the
other?

Many Thanks

Regards

What are your requirements? For simple things you can try itextsharp
which is free.

Orhan

I would take PDFTechLib any day of the week over anything else.
They are incredible about support. They even took our advice about features
and implemented them with great speed.