    other?

    Many Thanks

    Regards

    John, Mar 30, 2009

  2. On Mar 30, 10:32 pm, "John" <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am contemplating purchasing either Syncfusion Essential PDF or PDF
    > Technologies PDFTechLib. Does anyone have any preference of one over the
    > other?
    >
    > Many Thanks
    >
    > Regards

    What are your requirements? For simple things you can try itextsharp
    which is free.

    Alexey Smirnov, Mar 31, 2009

  3. John

    John Guest

    Hi

    I need to cerate adobe forms with editable fields that can be emailed, and
    recipients can fill in those fields and email back the form.

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Mar 31, 2009
  4. John

    Orhan Guest

    I would take PDFTechLib any day of the week over anything else.
    They are incredible about support. They even took our advice about features
    and implemented them with great speed.

    Orhan, Mar 31, 2009