    Is there another alternative way of doing this?

    Thanks in advance,
    Stephen
    Stephen, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Stephen

    Guest

    Use a shared storage solution and store your web files there. I'm not
    100% sure, but I don't see why you couldn't create one directory on one
    machine and store all webfiles there, pointing the second machine to
    the first to get it's files.

    Of course, this provides no redundancy for your environment, if the
    file serving machine goes down, the whole cluster becomes unavailable.
    If you place the files on a third machine and link the two webservers
    to the third machine, either web server can go down and you would still
    be able to serve pages.

    Mike
    , Jan 21, 2006