Synchronous events... ?

Jorge

Where in the w3 specs are those specified ?

Only mutation events are dispatched synchronously ?

TIA,

Jorge

Where in the w3 specs are those specified ?

Only mutation events are dispatched synchronously ?

What other events are synchronous ? I've found this:

(1)"Switch the object to the OPENED state, set the send() flag to
"false" and then *synchronously* dispatch a readystatechange event on
the object and return the method call."

and this:

(2)"If an event if fired explicitly through script using the
dispatchEvent()-method (fireEvent() in Internet Explorer), the event
is dispatched immediately"

(1) http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/#open
(2) http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/timing-and-synchronization-in-javascript/