Syncing PPC time with desktop

davem

Is there a method to set the system time on the mobile device to the time on
the desktop PC? This would be the mobile device is connected to the
desktop PC as a guest (non partnership) and the info is pulled from the
desktop to the PPC.

I've seen some methods using RAPI or CeRAPI, but if I'm not mistaken, this
involves the desktop 'pushing' the time info to the PPC.

Thanks

Dave M.

Michael Nemtsev

Hello davem,

compactframework group is more appropriate for the Mobile devices topics

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

d> Is there a method to set the system time on the mobile device to the
d> time on the desktop PC? This would be the mobile device is
d> connected to the desktop PC as a guest (non partnership) and the info
d> is pulled from the desktop to the PPC.
d>
d> I've seen some methods using RAPI or CeRAPI, but if I'm not mistaken,
d> this involves the desktop 'pushing' the time info to the PPC.
d>
d> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
d>
d> Thanks
d>
d> Dave M.