    involves the desktop 'pushing' the time info to the PPC.

    Thanks

    Dave M.

    davem, Jul 5, 2007

  2. Hello davem,

    compactframework group is more appropriate for the Mobile devices topics

    ---
    WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
    My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
    Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

    d> Is there a method to set the system time on the mobile device to the
    d> time on the desktop PC? This would be the mobile device is
    d> connected to the desktop PC as a guest (non partnership) and the info
    d> is pulled from the desktop to the PPC.
    d>
    d> I've seen some methods using RAPI or CeRAPI, but if I'm not mistaken,
    d> this involves the desktop 'pushing' the time info to the PPC.
    d>
    d> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    d>
    d> Thanks
    d>
    d> Dave M.