Syncronize scroll bar.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by pierre legault, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. Hi all

    This is my question:

    On the same screen I have 2 layers defined as follow:

    Layer 1 content a table with 2 columns and 46 rows.(Scroll bar: With vertical without horizontal)

    Layer 2 content a table with 20 columns and 46 rows.(with horizontal and vertical scroll bar)

    The content of layer 1 is the header of layer 2.

    How could I syncronized both vertical scroll bar if i use one or the other?

    pierre legault, Oct 11, 2004

  2. pierre legault

    mscir Guest

    pierre legault wrote:
    > On the same screen I have 2 layers <snip>
    > How could I syncronized both vertical scroll bar if i use one or the other?

    you might want to look at this to get started (ala google):

    http://www.fw2.net/scroll/

    I'd clean these up:

    language="JavaScript"
    .... type="text/javascript"