Syncronizing Data - disconnected scenario

REB

I have a ASP.NET application installed on my production server that is used
for tracking data about drivers for various trucking companies. The
back-end uses SQL Server 2000 for all data needs.

Now due to security procedures in our company I cannot allow internet access
to my application. It is only allowed to be accessed from our intranet. I
would like to find a way that when a rep from our company goes out to sell
our service that she can demo the app and start entering data if she gets a
new client. I know I could install SQL personal edition and the application
on her laptop, but how can I sync the changes/entries she makes with the
database on my production server when she returns to the office? Users in
the office will also have made entries and changes while the rep was out so
a direct restore would not be an option.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
REB