SynFlood mitigation tool on linux

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Inas, Dec 29, 2007.

  1. Inas

    Inas Guest

    Hello All,
    Hope you are ok and doing great !
    Am Inas from jordan university of science and tech. Could any one help
    me !

    I have graduation project that has to be implemented on linux(could be
    any version).its an implementation for synflood attack mitigation
    tool(algorithm that needs to be implemented).

    up to now, i dont know how to choose between implementation
    choices(patch or daemens).
    essentially it may be daemens. but i need to get help about that , how
    to get documentation of linux and how to read it , finally how to find
    the exact location of the daemen in linux kernel.

    plz , help .I hear about somebody who implement firewall on linux.
    plz reply sooooooooooooon.

    Thx Alot.

    Inas, Dec 29, 2007