    request.setAttribute("evaluationboarditems",
    SamplesListingHelper.processRequest(request, conn));
    , Sep 8, 2006

  2. Eric Sosman Guest

    wrote On 09/08/06 08:14,:
    > I'm trying to access a ststic method (processRequest) abd need a bit of
    > help with the syntax, help would be appreciated - thanks.
    >

    > request.setAttribute("evaluationboarditems",
    > SamplesListingHelper.processRequest(request, conn));

    This is syntactically correct. You didn't provide
    enough information to determine whether it's semantically
    correct, too.

    In other words: What problem are you having?

    Eric Sosman, Sep 8, 2006

  3. Mark Space Guest

    wrote:
    > I'm trying to access a ststic method (processRequest) abd need a bit of
    > help with the syntax, help would be appreciated - thanks.
    >

    > request.setAttribute("evaluationboarditems",
    > SamplesListingHelper.processRequest(request, conn));

    Your search - SamplesListingHelper - did not match any documents.

    Suggestions:

    * Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

    So.... maybe check the spelling of that class name?
    Mark Space, Sep 9, 2006