syntax color lang source code in blogs or website

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Xah Lee, Jan 25, 2009.

  1. Xah Lee

    Xah Lee Guest

    Xah Lee, Jan 25, 2009

  2. Xah Lee wrote:
    > For those of you using emacs, here's the elisp code that allows you to
    > syntax color computer language source code in your blog or website.
    >
    > http://xahlee.org/emacs/elisp_htmlize.html
    >
    > to comment, here:
    > http://xahlee.blogspot.com/2009/01/dehtmlize-source-code-in-emacs-lisp.html

    Xah,
    Very nice!
    If nothing else you seem to be a pretty clever programmer.
    Indeed, you seem to understand more theoretical aspects than
    most simple minded software developers.
    I am not sure why you live out of your car?
    Has that situation changed at all? Are you working right now?

    Cliff MacGillivray, Jan 25, 2009

  3. Xah Lee

    Tim Greer Guest

    Cliff MacGillivray wrote:

    > Xah Lee wrote:
    >> For those of you using emacs, here's the elisp code that allows you
    >> to syntax color computer language source code in your blog or
    >> website.
    >>
    >> http:/........
    >>
    >> to comment, here:
    >> http://.......

    > Xah,
    > Very nice!
    > If nothing else you seem to be a pretty clever programmer.
    > Indeed, you seem to understand more theoretical aspects than
    > most simple minded software developers.
    > I am not sure why you live out of your car?
    > Has that situation changed at all? Are you working right now?

    Please don't encourage this guy. He posts to groups purely to try and
    tell everyone how smart he thinks he is (regardless of how wrong he
    usually is), and argues and uses vulgar language to anyone that asks
    him to stop posting in non relevent news groups. He seems to have
    selected the Python and Perl groups to regularly post to, even when his
    posts rarely to never have any relation to said groups. Please, do not
    encourage his behavior. Thanks.

    Tim Greer, Jan 25, 2009