    sub SubRoutineName()

    What could be happening here?

    Thank you.

    Joe, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Joe wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > For some strange reason, on a certain page of my site I cannot create
    > sub-routines.
    > Everytime I get the same error, no matter where this subroutine is,
    > what it does, and what its name is.
    >
    > Microsoft VBScript compilation (0x800A03EA)
    > Syntax error
    > .... etc...path...to...doc.asp, line 34
    > sub SubRoutineName()
    >
    > What could be happening here?
    >
    > Thank you.

    Sorry, but my crystal ball seems to be malfunctioning tonight. All it's
    suggesting is that code prior to line 34 is somehow incomplete, causing the
    syntax error on line 34.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 9, 2004

  3. My ball is telling me to post suggesting that Joe show us the code snippet
    in question.

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Sep 9, 2004
  4. Ray Costanzo [MVP] wrote:
    > My ball

    Careful there! ;-)

    > is telling me to post suggesting that Joe show us the code
    > snippet in question.

    Wow! That's some crystal ball! What brand is it, if you don't mind my
    asking? ;-)

    Bob
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 9, 2004
  5. "Bob Barrows [MVP]" <> wrote in message

    > Wow! That's some crystal ball! What brand is it, if you don't mind my
    > asking? ;-)

    The six inch from here. http://www.panpipes.com/crystals.htm I'm hoping to
    get the 7.2 inch for my birthday next month!

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Sep 9, 2004
  6. Ray Costanzo [MVP] wrote:
    > "Bob Barrows [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Wow! That's some crystal ball! What brand is it, if you don't mind my
    >> asking? ;-)

    > The six inch from here. http://www.panpipes.com/crystals.htm I'm
    > hoping to get the 7.2 inch for my birthday next month!

    Oh! You lucky! I've only got the 3.2" . Guess it's time to ask the boss for
    an upgrade.

    Bob

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET