Syntax Erros Borland 2.0

Reinhard Abel

I have an old C-Program written with Borland 2.0. Now I like to do some
changes, but I get lot of syntax Erros with my new computer. When I use the
old mashine ( 286 ) it works perfectly but I can not use the program on the
new computer. It will not run.( Runs under MS-DOS) Is there any one how can
help me?
I also used newer Compilers but with the same result. (Syntax Erros)

thanks

John Harrison

Reinhard Abel said:
I have an old C-Program written with Borland 2.0. Now I like to do some
changes, but I get lot of syntax Erros with my new computer. When I use the
old mashine ( 286 ) it works perfectly but I can not use the program on the
new computer. It will not run.( Runs under MS-DOS) Is there any one how can
help me?
I also used newer Compilers but with the same result. (Syntax Erros)

thanks

No one can help you unless you post the program code and the error messages.

Also this groups is for C++, if you want help with C try
john