Syntax for call from aspx page to .cs file then to different aspx page

MadHatter51

I have an application where a selection is made from a list on a web
page. I have written a class to handle some database processing and
then wish to pass a bunch of data objects to another web page. I am
having problems with writing the correct syntax. Is there a reference
you could point me to with a good example?

Thanks!

Hakan Lambracht

Hi,

so lets think you have a page Search.aspx and Result.aspx,
in Search.aspx, you could do a Session["TableResult"]=tableResult where tableResult is a DataTable
in Result.aspx you just do a DataTable tableResult=(DataTable)Session["TableResult"] and can do whatever you want with the data.