    having problems with writing the correct syntax. Is there a reference
    you could point me to with a good example?

    Thanks!
    MadHatter51, Apr 24, 2006

  2. Re: Syntax for call from aspx page to .cs file then to differentaspx page

    Hi,

    so lets think you have a page Search.aspx and Result.aspx,
    in Search.aspx, you could do a Session["TableResult"]=tableResult where tableResult is a DataTable
    in Result.aspx you just do a DataTable tableResult=(DataTable)Session["TableResult"] and can do whatever you want with the data.

    Hakan Lambracht, May 17, 2006