Syntax for calling a javascript function

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Renuka, Nov 17, 2003.

  1. Renuka

    Renuka Guest

    I am getting an error in the Action line, where I am trying to send
    the ID(retreived from the database) to a javascript function. Please
    help me with the exact syntax as I am new to C#.

    case "CR":
    sSql = "SELECT DISTINCT "

    //Error
    + "'Action' = '<center><a
    href='+char(34)+'char(34)javascript:NewWindow('+cast(ChangeRequest.ChangeRequest_ID
    as nvarchar))" '+CHAR(34)+)'>Open</a></center>',"//PSH sorting

    + "'Number' = ChangeRequest.ChangeRequest_ID,"+"'Title' =
    ChangeRequest.Title,";
    if(bAssignedTo)
    {
    sSql += "'Status' = CRAssignments.CRcStatus ";
    }
    else
    {
    sSql += "'Status' = ChangeRequest.Status ";
    }
    sSql += "FROM ChangeRequest LEFT JOIN CRAssignments on
    ChangeRequest.ChangeRequest_ID=CRAssignments.CRnCR_ID ";

    break;
    Renuka, Nov 17, 2003