    cheers

    aidy

    , Apr 9, 2007

  2. Mark Guzman Guest

    wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > Is it possible to syntax highlight ruby code in MSDOS?
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > aidy

    I believe there is a version of VIM built for dos. It supports syntax
    highlighting for ruby and a lot of other languages.
    --mark

    Mark Guzman, Apr 9, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > Is it possible to syntax highlight ruby code in MSDOS?

    If you can find an IDE that supports Ruby and works with MS-DOS: Sure.

    Or do you mean the command line in Windows NT 4.x+ (Windows 2K/XP)?

    --
    Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski
    http://cynicalryan.110mb.com/

    Rule of Open-Source Programming #37:

    Duplicate effort is inevitable. Live with it.

    Phillip Gawlowski, Apr 9, 2007