    Thanks,
    Angy

    , Feb 11, 2007

  2. Hi.

    > Does anyone know what &quot means? For example in:
    >
    > AdditionalLibraryDirectories=""..\..\lib\msvc7""

    I believe it's off-topic for this newsgroup
    but for what it's worth " represents an
    encoded quote (") character.

    Best regards,
    Jurko Gospodnetić

    =?UTF-8?B?SnVya28gR29zcG9kbmV0acSH?=, Feb 11, 2007

    On Feb 11, 4:03 pm, Jurko Gospodnetić <> wrote:
    >    Hi.
    >
    > > Does anyone know what &quot means? For example in:

    > > AdditionalLibraryDirectories="&quot;..\..\lib\msvc7&quot;"

    >   I believe it's off-topic for this newsgroup
    > but for what it's worth &quot; represents an
    > encoded quote (") character.
    >
    >    Best regards,
    >      Jurko Gospodnetić

    Thank you, Jurko Gospodnetić. I think I've asked the wrong question, I
    know it's a quotation mark. The right question should have been why
    are the paths for the Release and Debug configurations different, or
    rather does anyone know of a good reference for the values of the
    function parameters in .vcrpoj (I only found the Schema)?

    Thanks

    , Feb 12, 2007
  4. red floyd Guest

    wrote:
    > [redacted]
    > The right question should have been why
    > are the paths for the Release and Debug configurations different, or
    > rather does anyone know of a good reference for the values of the
    > function parameters in .vcrpoj (I only found the Schema)?

    That's off-topic here. May I suggest a newsgroup with "ms" or "vstudio"
    in it's name? A list may be found at

    red floyd, Feb 12, 2007