Syntax? passing url parameters in asp

TNGgroup

Hi,

I have some troubles with the correct syntax, hope to get some help.
This is the intention:
This is the code I'd like to use.

url: http://webserver/ta.asp?artnr=04001

Code ta.asp:
strSql = "Select * from ta where ta_nr = %artnr%"
<!-- include file = "%artnr% & .asp"-->

Thx in advance

TNGgroup

thx, works, but the include file, still doesn't work ?
any suggustion on this one

artfilename = Request.QueryString("artnr")
<!-- include file = response.write(artfilename) & " .asp"-->

TNGgroup

I checked the article, now the Server.Execute("2.htm") command
works fine, I'm just thinking, is it not possible to send a variable to
this command like Server.Execute("<variable>" & ".htm") or is it the same
as include file command ?

TNGgroup