    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    www.nathansokalski.com

    Nathan Sokalski, Dec 9, 2004

  2. The quick way is to do a search for what you're after and add the word Class
    to the search:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...bref/html/vboriNETFrmwrkRefForManagedDocs.asp

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 9, 2004

  3. the .NET SDK documentation includes a full reference, which is easy to
    search. You get it when you install the framework. Is that what you're
    after?

    --
    Jason Brown
    Microsoft GTSC, IIS

    rights.

    Jason Brown [MSFT], Dec 9, 2004
  4. Nathan Sokalski

    Mujtaba Syed Guest

    >I am looking for an online reference that shows the following:
    >
    > Syntax for ASP.NET using VB.NET and ADO.NET

    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/

    You can also install these quickstarts on your localhost (refer the .NET
    SDK).

    Mujtaba.

    Mujtaba Syed, Dec 9, 2004
  5. I agree with Jason. The SDK docs are really good. When .Net first came
    out, I just started from the beginning and read the docs. They were very
    informative and straight-forward. The tool that is installed with them
    makes searching really easy too.

    --
    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Palermo