syntax tree

macluvitch

hello folks

is there any good exapmle source to understand the technic

thanks in advance

Alan Balmer

thank you guy this is how you help foreign people.
From my POV, Emmanuel *is* a foreign person :)

What he's trying to tell you is that your question is off-topic here.
Try Ben's suggestion.

Joe Wright

Alan said:
From my POV, Emmanuel *is* a foreign person :)

No. In US commerce someone from another state would be foreign.
Someone from another country would be alien.

Not pejorative, ed is a nice alien. :)

Joona I Palaste

macluvitch said:
thank you guy this is how you help foreign people.

Hey, helping foreign people like that is *MY* job! How dare they try to
steal my act! =)