    hello folks

    is there any good exapmle source to understand the technic

    thanks in advance
    macluvitch, Jul 7, 2004

  2. macluvitch

    Ben Pfaff Guest

    "macluvitch" <> writes:

    > is there any good exapmle source to understand the technic

    Try comp.compilers.
    );}return 0;}
    Ben Pfaff, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Emmanuel Delahaye, Jul 8, 2004
  4. macluvitch

    macluvitch Guest

    thank you guy this is how you help foreign people.
    macluvitch, Jul 9, 2004
  5. macluvitch wrote:

    > thank you guy this is how you help foreign people.

    Nah. That's how we don't help everyone.
    Martin Ambuhl, Jul 9, 2004
  6. macluvitch

    Alan Balmer Guest

    On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:17:54 -0400, "macluvitch"
    <> wrote:

    >thank you guy this is how you help foreign people.

    From my POV, Emmanuel *is* a foreign person :)

    What he's trying to tell you is that your question is off-topic here.
    Try Ben's suggestion.

    --
    Al Balmer
    Balmer Consulting
    Alan Balmer, Jul 9, 2004
  7. macluvitch

    Joe Wright Guest

    Alan Balmer wrote:

    > On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:17:54 -0400, "macluvitch"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>thank you guy this is how you help foreign people.
    >>

    > From my POV, Emmanuel *is* a foreign person :)

    No. In US commerce someone from another state would be foreign.
    Someone from another country would be alien.

    Not pejorative, ed is a nice alien. :)

    --
    Joe Wright mailto:
    --- Albert Einstein ---
    Joe Wright, Jul 10, 2004
  8. macluvitch <> scribbled the following:
    > thank you guy this is how you help foreign people.

    Hey, helping foreign people like that is *MY* job! How dare they try to
    steal my act! =)

    "That's no raisin - it's an ALIEN!"
    - Tourist in MTV's Oddities
    Joona I Palaste, Jul 11, 2004
  9. macluvitch

    macluvitch Guest

    thank you very much guys this is very kind of you :)
    macluvitch, Jul 18, 2004