Syntheis report??

Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I got this in my xillinx synthesis report.. The frequency is ok. But the slack is negative,, Is this ok to continue with my design or must i edit it to achieve positive slack.. Help I so don't know..

Thanx in advance :)

Timing Summary:
Speed Grade: -3

Minimum period: 3.720ns (Maximum Frequency: 268.824MHz)
Minimum input arrival time before clock: 2.543ns
Maximum output required time after clock: 0.346ns
Maximum combinational path delay: 2.174ns