Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorExceptio n: How to resolve it?

Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
When i opened the web applicaiton, i got the following pop-up message. If i click ok button, it will not hide it?

Kindly can anyone solve this problem?

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled.
Details: Error parsing near '
<DOCTYPE html P’ .

I attached pop-up message with this mail.

Please anyone rectify the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

  • Error1.zip