    MS Windows. Is there any standard function in vbscript?
    Please help.
    Thanks
    Michael, May 22, 2007

  2. Michael wrote:
    > Hi. I need to get in classical ASP page color of < Button Face >
    > object of MS Windows. Is there any standard function in vbscript?
    > Please help.
    > Thanks

    Not in asp. ASP code runs on the server so has no access to client machine
    properties.

    I suspect that client-side code will be unable to get at this as well due to
    security restrictions, but you should ask in a client-scripting ggroup to be
    sure (m.p.scripting.jscript).

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"