System COlors in ASP

Michael

Hi. I need to get in classical ASP page color of < Button Face > object of
MS Windows. Is there any standard function in vbscript?
Please help.
Thanks

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Michael said:
Hi. I need to get in classical ASP page color of < Button Face >
object of MS Windows. Is there any standard function in vbscript?
Please help.
Thanks

Not in asp. ASP code runs on the server so has no access to client machine
properties.

I suspect that client-side code will be unable to get at this as well due to
security restrictions, but you should ask in a client-scripting ggroup to be
sure (m.p.scripting.jscript).