System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception Access denided

Shahin

Hi,
one of my client using a electronic web publication, to publish thier web
site, we hosting thier web site and the application on our web site.

some time when they click on the publish boten they get this error:
Exception Details: </b>System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied

, when we restart the server they can publish the site.
so I look at the the code and when click the publish this would execut:

private Sub IndexEPD(st as integer)
if st = 0 then
Dim myProcess As New Process()
myProcess =
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(Request.PhysicalApplicationPath &
"cc21Siebold\ccIndexer.exe",Request.PhysicalApplicationPath &
"cc21Siebold\EPub.indexerprofile -autostart -autoshutdown")
myProcess.waitForExit
Response.Status = "200 OK"
Response.Write("OK")
myProcess =
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(Request.PhysicalApplicationPath &
"cc21Siebold\ccIndexer.exe",Request.PhysicalApplicationPath &
"cc21Siebold\EPubEvents.indexerprofile -autostart -autoshutdown")
myProcess.waitForExit
Response.Status = "200 OK"
Response.Write("OK")
else
Response.Status = "200 OK"
Response.Write("10")
end if
end sub

I can run the executebals indevitualy without an problem, but not from web
browser on the internet (except when I restart the server).

the server is a windows 2003 DC. I did search the net and I could find some
artical tha said it is right issue, but why when the server is restarted they
can publish the web site? and I cannot find any thing in the event view.

Any Idea how to solve this issue?