System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Raju, Jan 17, 2005.

  1. Raju

    Raju Guest

    Hi,

    From a web application using following code iam executing an EXE.
    IPTCProcessInfo.FileName = "C:\\IMGExtractor.exe";

    IPTCProcessInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Maximized;

    Process IPTCProcess =
    Process.Start(IPTCProcessInfo.FileName,IPTCProcessInfo.Arguments);

    It was working fine in Win2000 server.

    Now we have configured this web application in windows 2003 server.

    we are getting an error saying System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception:
    Access is denied

    at Process IPTCProcess =
    Process.Start(IPTCProcessInfo.FileName,IPTCProcessInfo.Arguments);

    this may be because of security settings in Win 2003 server.We have added
    aspnet as an administartor

    Help required.

    thanks in advance

    Regards,