System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: General network error. Check y

Guest

Hello,

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: General network error. Check your network documentation.

What does this error means? My web app, suddenly started to show this error today in my production environment, beta environment, development environment, and also on my machine too.

When i debugged the app, i see that the error is happening when the app is trying to open a connection using integrated security. For test sake, in the connection string, i passd in userid and passowrd and i don't et the error.

It is very puzzling.

Marina

That's not the error I woudl expect, but it seems that the ASPNET user does
not have integrated security rights on your database.