System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The conversion of a char data.

egsdar

After clicking my update button I'm receiving this error:

The conversion of a char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an
out-of-range datetime value. The statement has been terminated.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The conversion of a
char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime
value. The statement has been terminated.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): The conversion of a char data type to a datetime
data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime value. The statement has been
terminated.]System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException
exception, Boolean breakConnection) +925466
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception,
Boolean breakConnection) +800118
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject
stateObj) +186 System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior,
SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet
bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +1932
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName,
Boolean async) +196
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult
result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) +269
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +135
ASP.propuesta_p2_aspx.Page_Load(Object obj, EventArgs e) +806
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o,
Object t, EventArgs e) +15
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender,
EventArgs e) +33 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1436

I noticed when I run it from my machine to the customer's server it works
fine (I guess is because i have installed VS 2005 there) but at customer's pc
machines don't work. How can i fix this?