System.Diagnostics

Guest

I would like to put a switch in my web.config that can configure and will let
me logsinformation to a textfile. Where can I find an example for that?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

The Enterprise Library, which is a free download from Microsoft, has logging
capability, driven from a config file. The latest version also has a policy
injection block, which is useful for specifying when a particular message
should be logged (type of error, etc.) and is attribute driven. There is
plenty of documentation with the block, should you go this route.

Guest

Last time I looked at the Enterprise Library, there was no way to log to an
email account, which I would prefer.
--
Arne Garvander
Certified Geek