'System' does not match the assembly reference.

Guest

I working with some samples from angGoGo PhotoControl and when I start it I
receive always the following message, can you help me please? :-(

--------------------
The located assembly's manifest definition with name 'System' does not match
the assembly reference.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly's
manifest definition with name 'System' does not match the assembly reference.

Source Error:

Line 36:
Line 37: Public Sub New()
Line 38: MyBase.New
Line 39: If (ASP.Global_asax.__intialized = false) Then
Line 40: ASP.Global_asax.__intialized = true

Source File: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\webproject1\1f75f765\fe2cbfa7\ike3hzeb.0.vb Line: 38

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition with name
'System' does not match the assembly reference.]
PhotoControllerWebDemoVB.Global.InitializeComponent() +0
PhotoControllerWebDemoVB.Global..ctor() +19
ASP.Global_asax..ctor() in
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\webproject1\1f75f765\fe2cbfa7\ike3hzeb.0.vb:38

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an
invocation.]
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly) +0
System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +66
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder
binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
+277
System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr,
Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[]
activationAttributes) +109
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance() +160
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.FireApplicationOnStart(HttpContext
context) +20
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.Init(HttpContext context) +481
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext
context) +155
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +407