System.IO.Filenotfound error

niju

Hi all
My asp.net applications is requesting for a page which does not exists
in the application. Application tries to access the page from the
virtual directory c:\..\..\getpage.aspx which does not exist. However,
I have a similar page called c:\..\..\getpagedetails.aspx

I thoroughly checked my application several times c:\..\..\getpage.aspx
is not requested from any pages. The problem occurs rarely.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Niju