    the address book from OutLook? At this point, I'm assuming I'll need to use
    automation to add this function.

    Thanks, Stew

    =?Utf-8?B?U3Rldw==?=, May 22, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3Rldw==?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Stew" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    >I would like to allow our users a chance to select a MailMessage.To
    > destination if they want to before the email is sent. Is there a way to
    > popup
    > the address book from OutLook? At this point, I'm assuming I'll need to
    > use
    > automation to add this function.

    Slightly curious...

    Assuming this is a corporate intranet site, chances are addresses would
    normally be stored in your mail server (e.g. the GAL in Exchange Server), so
    you fetch them from there...

    Obviously, you wouldn't even contemplate doing something like this on a
    public website because of the security implications, and you'd have no way
    of knowing if Outlook was installed anyway...

    Can you describe your environment a bit more...?

    --
    http://www.markrae.net

    Mark Rae, May 22, 2007

  3. yes, sorry it is an intranet site.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3Rldw==?=, May 22, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U3Rldw==?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Stew" <> wrote in message

    > yes, sorry it is an intranet site.

    OK, so presumably you have a network mail server to which everybody's local
    Outlook connects and which contains the global set of email addresses...?

    --
    http://www.markrae.net

    Mark Rae, May 22, 2007