    Regards,
    Lisa Ngo
    ()

    Lisa Ngo, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Lisa Ngo

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Can you access the webservice by browsing to it with Internet Explorer? Is
    it possible to use the test page?

    --
    Greetz

    Jan Tielens
    ________________________________

    "Lisa Ngo" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Have anyone ever encountered an exception error: The request failed with
    > HTTP status 405: Method not allowed when trying to remotely invoke a web
    > service method hosted on a Tomcat web server?
    >
    > How to resolve such issue? I've used the Visual Studio.NET IDE to add a

    web
    > reference to the appropriate wsdl file on the remote Tomcat Web Server,

    but

    Jan Tielens, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Lisa Ngo

    Lisa Ngo Guest

    Hi Jan,

    My network guys are trying to open up the ports, but it's not visible
    outside of the company, so sorry, the answer is no.
    However, would seeing the wsdl file help?
    LN

    Lisa Ngo, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Lisa Ngo

    Jan Tielens Guest

    just browse to the webservice page, without the ?wsdl suffix.

    --
    Greetz,
    Jan

    Jan Tielens, Jan 18, 2004