System QA Engineer - Work with a Leading Provider of Java Virtual Machines

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jennifer, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. Jennifer

    Jennifer Guest

    System QA Engineer - Work with a Leading Provider of Java Virtual
    Machines
    Job #: AZUL-QASYS

    Deliver leading edge computer appliances for enterprise Java
    applications that surpass the limits of traditional servers and
    deliver world-record scalability! As one of our System QA Engineers
    you will have the unique opportunity to have hands-on involvement with
    the testing of our server appliances from software to hardware as a
    vital part of Azul Systems. You will work with the best and the
    brightest in the business in a collaborative and supportive
    environment that promotes growth to keep your skills ahead of the
    technology curve. Down the road, you can continue to contribute your
    technical expertise in testing on a system level or have a chance to
    develop your leadership skills. At Azul Systems we support your
    curiosity and passion for career growth!

    Azul Systems is a global provider of enterprise server appliances that
    delivers compute and memory resources as a shared network service to
    transaction-intensive applications, such as those built on the Java
    platform. Our family of Azul Compute Appliances enables transparent,
    massively scalable infrastructure that supports the business
    priorities of today's most demanding enterprise environments and
    delivers increased capabilities, capacity and utilization at a
    fraction of the cost of traditional computing models. The Azul Virtual
    Machine (VM) team is growing and looking for great new talent. This
    team is responsible for driving the enhancement and optimization of
    the highest performing VM on the market. We have a variety of exciting
    positions open and are looking for experience levels ranging from the
    master's new grad through seasoned veteran. You will be working
    directly with world-renowned engineers that have an un-paralleled
    passion for innovation and performance. If you are driven by the
    coolest new technology and these same passions, please review the
    positions below and contact us immediately.

    As a member of our Mountain View, California-based Systems QA team,
    you will be involved in the system level end-to-end testing for major
    releases, patches and service specification changes for our products'
    hardware, software and firmware. An academic or professional
    understanding of Java and UNIX will be paramount in understanding the
    product and executing tests in those environments. Over time you will
    use your experience with shell scripting, be it academic or
    professional, to automate our testing process. Leveraging your basic
    understanding of client server networking and hardware diagnostics
    will be truly beneficial in troubleshooting the overall system
    performance and bug tracking and communicating any issues you
    discover. Your ability to take a step back to see the big picture and
    the flexibility and know-how to work with the technology on a granular
    level will be your ticket to great success at Azul!

    To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our
    online interview system managed by Accolo:

    http://jobs.accolo.com/9200

    Once you have completed the interview, your information will be
    forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.

    Related Keywords: system QA engineer, QA, quality assurance, test
    engineer, quality assurance, networks, application engineer, white
    box, black box, network administration, application integration,
    configuration, client server, hardware, firmware, software,
    regression, matrix, performance, stress, UNIX, documentation testing,
    shell scripting, scripting, Java, server, bugzilla, bug track, Perl,
    Python

    Jennifer, Jul 9, 2007

  2. Jennifer

    Lew Guest

    Re: System QA Engineer - Work with a Leading Provider of Java VirtualMachines

    Jennifer wrote:
    > System QA Engineer - Work with a Leading Provider of Java Virtual
    > Machines
    > Job #: AZUL-QASYS

    Please stop your crappy spam.

    --