System QA Engineer - Work with a Leading Provider of Java Virtual Machines

Jennifer

System QA Engineer - Work with a Leading Provider of Java Virtual
Machines
Job #: AZUL-QASYS

Deliver leading edge computer appliances for enterprise Java
applications that surpass the limits of traditional servers and
deliver world-record scalability! As one of our System QA Engineers
you will have the unique opportunity to have hands-on involvement with
the testing of our server appliances from software to hardware as a
vital part of Azul Systems. You will work with the best and the
brightest in the business in a collaborative and supportive
environment that promotes growth to keep your skills ahead of the
technology curve. Down the road, you can continue to contribute your
technical expertise in testing on a system level or have a chance to
develop your leadership skills. At Azul Systems we support your
curiosity and passion for career growth!

Azul Systems is a global provider of enterprise server appliances that
delivers compute and memory resources as a shared network service to
transaction-intensive applications, such as those built on the Java
platform. Our family of Azul Compute Appliances enables transparent,
massively scalable infrastructure that supports the business
priorities of today's most demanding enterprise environments and
delivers increased capabilities, capacity and utilization at a
fraction of the cost of traditional computing models. The Azul Virtual
Machine (VM) team is growing and looking for great new talent. This
team is responsible for driving the enhancement and optimization of
the highest performing VM on the market. We have a variety of exciting
positions open and are looking for experience levels ranging from the
master's new grad through seasoned veteran. You will be working
directly with world-renowned engineers that have an un-paralleled
passion for innovation and performance. If you are driven by the
coolest new technology and these same passions, please review the
positions below and contact us immediately.

As a member of our Mountain View, California-based Systems QA team,
you will be involved in the system level end-to-end testing for major
releases, patches and service specification changes for our products'
hardware, software and firmware. An academic or professional
understanding of Java and UNIX will be paramount in understanding the
product and executing tests in those environments. Over time you will
use your experience with shell scripting, be it academic or
professional, to automate our testing process. Leveraging your basic
understanding of client server networking and hardware diagnostics
will be truly beneficial in troubleshooting the overall system
performance and bug tracking and communicating any issues you
discover. Your ability to take a step back to see the big picture and
the flexibility and know-how to work with the technology on a granular
level will be your ticket to great success at Azul!

To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our
online interview system managed by Accolo:

http://jobs.accolo.com/9200

Once you have completed the interview, your information will be
forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.

Related Keywords: system QA engineer, QA, quality assurance, test
engineer, quality assurance, networks, application engineer, white
box, black box, network administration, application integration,
configuration, client server, hardware, firmware, software,
regression, matrix, performance, stress, UNIX, documentation testing,
shell scripting, scripting, Java, server, bugzilla, bug track, Perl,
Python