    problem before... The culprit must be one of the new sites then.

    Is there a practical way to find out which site is the culprit?

    Thanks

    Roberto Ortolano, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Roberto Ortolano

    Ray at home Guest

    You may have too many open connections to your DB. Access can only handle
    so much. Try going through your code and make sure you are closing and
    destroying your connections immediately after they are no longer needed.
    Also switch from ODBC to OLE DB using a connection string from
    www.connectionstrings.com.

    Ray at home

    Ray at home, Sep 12, 2003